Post by CynanMachae on Oct 24, 2006 7:29:26 GMT -5
So, someone start us off! First one to read this can do it.
I'm sure I'm not the FIRST one to read this, but I noticed this yesterday and I thought, 'what a cool game!' so here I go.
I spent last night collecting these questions, which I find to be rather difficult, from the following books: Albion Trilogy Dragon King Trilogy Avalon Taliesen Patrick !Hero and Hood
Here are the ten questions. If I'm not mistaken then I think you should send me a PM containing your answers to ALL TEN questions, and I'll see if I can award the money properly. (Or if I can get someone more important to do it. ) CoI edit: No, there is no reward. The person to answer most questions correctly asks the next set. Ideally, the rotation time should be one week. 1. What did Alun bet for Cynan's Torc?
2. What animal does Nin crush with his hand, just for fun?
3. When Jenny fights Moira, Moira's hair is cut short. How short?
4. What weapon is used to kill Taliesen?
5. How many gold solidi did Succat recieve for the sale of his Roman Estate?
6. Who first mentions Washer John to agent Alex Hunter?
7. Of the three Harriers that give chase to Quentin and friends, how many return to Prince Jaspin?
8. How much had Bran to pay to revoke the grant of land to Count de Broase?
9. What is the name of the sickening fog on Tir Aflan?
If you have any ideas or suggestions on how to tailor an 'SRL Brain Teasers' thread so that you (yes, you!) will be an active participant, please > send me a PM < telling me what you'd like to see, and what your wish list is for this thread. No reasonable idea refused!
Awaiting to hear your creativity --
The plexus in its entirety is but a dim shadow of all that meets in Jesus